Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Etasa & Elsie






Today my little babies turn 1 year old. I cna not believe this year has flown by soo fast. I am sitting here and just thinking about last year on this day when I had my 2 tiny babies and I was so thankful they were both healthy. Now 1 year later. We had a birthday party for them last night. Lots of fun celebrating with Family & Friends.




Etasa is older by 1 minute I am so thankful for this easygoing baby that is always so happy and fun to be around. She is such a doll.




Elsie is so full of life and definately more fiesty. She is so cute and fun also. I am thankful to have this little girl in my life.

We had their ears pierced as there gift. They also got many great things and Thank You to everyone who came to the party and celebrated with us.

























3 comments:

Laura said...

wow! I cant believe they are one already... that i has gone by so fast! They are so cute. Happy day to Etasa and Elsie!!!

H&D COX said...

I love your little babies!! They were so cute on Saturday!! You and Mudu did a very good job on the party! It was fun! I loved how the high chairs had the twins names above them.

I can't believe they are 1!

Laura said...

Time to update the Blog?!?! :D HOpe all is well Tiff! Love ya!